.: Becoming an Apple Developer :.

I can't be helped. I had to tell my first story today about becoming an Apple Developer. I was really surprised, because to complete my enrollment as iOS Developer I had to send a fax to Cupertino! I could not understand why I could not do everything online, but anyway, no big issue. It's part of the past now...

So this is how I began, filling forms to be an iOS Developer. Actually it's quite easy as everything on Apple is very well documented. The steps to follow are straightforward. Anyone can become a member for free and anyone using OSX Lion can download XCode without paying a cent. Then you can start writing your apps on the Simulator without having to wait to complete the enrollment. To run your app on an actual hardware you will have to complete it, unfortunately. But once you do, finish your app and distribute it! I will write about how I did it another day, and some tips about sending faxes. I did send mine, but you actually can do everything online, I will write about it later... See you!

.: Post a Comment :.