.: componentXD :.

Here I go! The three apps I created so far. I will write more about them, how to use them, etc. So keep posted. The first one, UIDesignerXD was my first personal app and I put a lot of effort on it. It's really cool. I wanted to create something easy to use to study UI possibilities for the apps I plan to release. It is the mother app, the app I will personally use to create the image resources of all other apps.

And below I added the picture of the current status of my apps. I uploaded WebCoderXD 1.0.0 and UIDesignerXD 1.0.1 at the same time. WebCoderXD 1.0.0 is out now and it was released with no issues, but the UIDesignerXD update is still in revision. I wonder if there is something wrong with it. Cross fingers, :D. And thanks everybody who bought it! While Apple is still reviewing 1.0.1, I will add minor fixes to 1.0.2!



The current status of my apps.

I wish the days could be longer. Really, 24 hours a day is not much... I certainly am not workaholic, but these days I will be reading some books, devouring them like a book worm, so I will not have much time to dedicate to my apps.

But alas, I could find some time to create this site, I really wanted to do it before since I love writing. I am really excited too, because I had so much fun making the apps and will love to explain the process of creating them.

.: Post a Comment :.